Market Insights

Investment Outlook 2020 - Our View

Download the Mid-Year Reflection & Outlook 2020

ILIM Mid-Year Reflection & Outlook 2020

As your trusted investment partner, we are committed to delivering innovative, robust strategies that help you achieve your investment goals. We place the highest value on original research, using intellectual rigour to question traditional paradigms. As transparency is a key part of our partnerships with clients, we commit to sharing these insights with you. Below, you’ll find some of our recent market commentaries and thought leadership.

ILIM Weekly Market Review - Week 47 2020 (Ending 20/11/2020)

Each week, our Retail Investment Manager, Cian O'Mahony, looks at the main stories in the Irish and global investment markets.

Read more Download

Irish Life Group wins across the board again at the Irish Pension Awards 2020

Irish Life secures Investment Manager of the Year award for the sixth time Corporate Business team picks up award for Excellence in Defined Contribution Third consecutive win for Setanta Asset Management as Equities Manager of the Year

Read more Download

Market Pulse - November 2020

Each month, our Chief Investment Strategist, Lenny McLoughlin, sifts through market noise to pinpoint the key themes that have influenced markets – and impacted your investments. Lenny also shares his insights on the forces shaping markets in the short-to-medium term.

Read more Download

Responsible investment on the lesson plan for financial advisors

Ireland’s First Responsible Investment Advisor Course launched during Climate Finance Week Irish Life supports roll-out of industry wide programme to bring sustainability to the fore

Read more Download

Climate change is driving a surge in Responsible Investment and ESG activity among Irish asset managers

94% of asset managers now have Responsible Investment policies in place 53% believe that responsible investing strategies deliver superior risk adjusted returns for investors with the remaining 47% believing that responsible investing strategies do not impair returns and deliver similar risk adjusted returns to conventional strategies. 60% say new EU Taxonomy Regulations will have a significant impact on their business

Read more Download

Pension Irish Property Fund - Quarter 3 2020

At the beginning of the year and with the onset of the pandemic, the investment market expected short-term underlying investment demand to remain focused on the dominant office and growing private rented residential sector (PRS). It was believed that investment activity would be challenging without some lifting of movement restrictions, particularly as the majority of activity in recent years has come from overseas investors. As restrictions were eased coming into Q3, the market welcomed a modest increase in both consumer confidence and investment volumes.

Read more Download

Quarter in Review Q3 2020

Each quarter, our Chief Investment Strategist, Lenny Mcloughlin, sifts through market noise to pinpoint the key themes that have influenced markets – and impacted your investments. Lenny also shares his insights on the forces shaping markets in the short-to-medium term.

Read more Download

Quarter in Review Q2 2020

Each quarter, our Chief Investment Strategist, Lenny Mcloughlin, sifts through market noise to pinpoint the key themes that have influenced markets – and impacted your investments. Lenny also shares his insights on the forces shaping markets in the short-to-medium term.

Read more Download

Quarter in Review - Q2 2020

Each quarter, our Chief Investment Strategist, Lenny McLoughlin, sifts through market noise to pinpoint the key themes that have influenced markets – and impacted your investments. Lenny also shares his insights on the forces shaping markets in the short-to-medium term.

Read more Download

Embracing Investment Podcast – Market Update - Interpreting The Covid 19 Threat

In this episode Niall O’Leary, Irish Life Investment Managers Head of Bonds and Chief Strategist, shares his thoughts on the performance of markets to date, the trends in Coronavirus global case count and the threat from a second wave, as well as how markets are interpreting the level of government support and finally, what happens if there is a change in US president later this year.

Read more Download

How can we help?

Irish Life Investment Managers (ILIM) is the appointed asset manager to Irish Life Group Limited. ILIM is committed to innovating and leading the market with best in class investment solutions designed to meet the specific investment needs of our clients. Call us at: +353-1-704 1200 or email [email protected]

Contact us